Tuesday 23 November 2021

Back at school!

Hi Everyone hope your doing well I am back at school and I have been waiting for this. School isn't the same but I am still happy to see my friends I won't go to school everyday just Monday and Tuesday which is called Part time. My Friend Bhargavi goes to school the whole week and has to wear a mask as well, Tulsi my other friend goes Part Time on Monday and Friday, we all can see each other on Monday, Jasmine is not going to school at all so that's kind of sad. In lockdown we have been having meets and so we can catch up. If I went to school every week I will not survive with the mask. The thing I would like to change but not Covid is that we can spent the most time outside because you are allowed to take off your mask outside.    




1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Danica. Thanks for sharing your thoughts about being back at school. At least you can still connect with all your friends online. Spending lots of time outside is a great idea too.

    ReplyDelete